Monday, October 18, 2010

List-mania

Why is it that the only way I can feel like I'm accomplishing anything is to make lists and physically cross things off? It's weird. Just finishing things isn't enough. Apparently I'm a very visual person. Which, I knew, but I rarely contemplate the full extent of my visual-ness.

So are you ready for this? This post will be the list of the lists that I need to make (whoa, list-mania!)

I need to make a list of:

-things that I need to do in the next two weeks
-crochet projects that need to be accomplished before Christmas
-non-handmade Christmas presents
-things that need to be done before I go to Philly (this is a possible list. This list will probably be reflected on all the other lists)
-things that I need to bring with me to Philly.

zomg. Can I just admit, to you three that read this (and two of you I already have) ... I'm freaking. out. about all the things that I need to do before this move.
Don't misunderstand. I am SO looking forward to it. I'm just overwhelmed and....I hate change. So it's extra overwhelming for me because it scares me.

All right- I'm getting up off the leather couch now.
Off to making lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment