Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Year of the Trilogy

I am officially declaring this The Year of the Trilogy.

Why?

Because thus far this year I have read:
the third installment in the Hunger Games Trilogy
all three books in the Wicked Years trilogy
one third of Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy (girl with the dragon tattoo, etc.)

Yesterday, I found the coolest bookstore ever (nothing over $3!! and for some brand new books!!) and I bought...wait for it...

Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz...the first in a trilogy.

AND

Angela's Ashes, the first of Frank McCourt's three books. Which is kind of like a trilogy, since I'm planning on reading 'Tis next and have already read Teacher Man.

If you haven't read Teacher Man, get yourself a copy. Mr. McCourt is fantastic. Which is why I'm including him in my year of the trilogy.

And when I'm done with the aforementioned trilogies, I might go in search of some more :)
Right now, I'm going to go in search of my third drink in the vodka/cranberry trilogy...which might become a series, later. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment