Saturday, April 2, 2011

Murder Most Foul

Remember how terrible I am at plotting murder mysteries?

Right, so why exactly am I writing one for scriptfrenzy this year? It's day two, I'm ten pages in, and I haven't even thought about clues and things. I know who gets killed, whodunit, and why, but I have NO IDEA how the detective goes about solving said murder.

I also know the moral decision that she's going to have to make at the end, but I haven't yet figured out what she'll choose to do.

This blog post is kind of pointless. It's mostly about how I don't know much of anything about my script. But that's the beauty of Scriptfrenzy, isn't it?

You don't need to. It can go anywhere, and be anything, and it won't be publishable or watchable, but it's a starting point.

I'll figure it out; I usually do. And now, I might start a hat for the hat of the month group that I joined on ravelry, because I'm ahead of my page count.

I'll leave you with some random parting advice from GaGa herself:

Don't be a drag, just be a queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment