Sunday, April 10, 2011

Week Two

As we enter the second full week of the Frenzy, I present you with some facts as proof that I am still alive.

-My page count as of right now is 35

-that is two pages more than I need to have today to be "on track"

-go me!

-today was a lovely day. tomorrow it's going to be lovely but hot...like 80.

-I need to go turn a ripped pair of jeans into cut off shorts

-I got some malabrigo for a hat today. Ashley's going to love it.

-if you need some spring cheer, go here to my etsy

-if that hat isn't your thing, tell your friends, it might be theirs.

Full day of dog walking tomorrow, so I'm going to go crochet and watch a movie now.
Oh, book review of the third and fourth Odd Thomas books when I finish the fourth one. Which should be soon.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment