Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 1: A Picture of Yourself and Ten Facts

I've decided that I want to try the 30 Day challenge. On here, not facebook. Here goes:




1) I love fuzzy socks.
2) Other than fuzzy socks, I don't like things touching my feet. It took me two and a half years to not cringe when Ben touches them. I'm still working on this problem.
3) I am addicted to yarn
4) I want to write books for a living
5) Being unemployed is stressful and boring.
6) It's really hard to come up with ten facts when it's demanded of you.
7) Gaga's new song comes out on Friday.
8) Ben and I will watch the new episode of Glee tonight.
9) Earl Grey with extra Bergamot is the best tea ever.
10) There is an accordion playing in the next room. Well, not playing itself. Ben's playing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment