Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Odds and Ends

I haven't updated in almost a week. I don't have too much exciting to say, but I thought I'd write something quick, just to keep in the habit.

I should be writing for CampNaNo Round Two, but I'll do that after work. I don't have enough time right now to really get involved.

This idea, like last months novel, has been kicking around in my head for awhile, and I suppose it could be considered....wait for it...Young Adult.

WHAT?!

I know. I don't even like Young Adult. That said, I think it would only fall into that category because two of my three main characters are in their senior year of high school. I won't tell you too much about the plot, because it's a little hazy right now and because I don't want it stolen, but I will say that it involves a student/teacher relationship.

Oooh, le scandal.

And now, before I go off to eat some cereal and take care of some dogs, I'll leave you with a picture of my latest shawl.



Baby Alpaca Lace....sooooo yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment