Wednesday, May 18, 2011

F.O...wednesday

It's Wednesday, which means in the crafting blogosphere most people are sharing their WIPs. Because, obviously, WIP Wednesday has a nice ring to it.

I, however, have been working on the same projects for weeks now, and they are no where close to done so I won't bore you with those again. Instead, I'm going to show you a little thing that I whipped up just to feel like I can finish something.

It's a cell phone cozy.



As you may or may not be able to tell from the second picture, my phone already has a scratch on the screen. I need to get an actual screen protector at some point, but until then, my phone has its own little cozy place.




It's a little wider than it needs to be, but that's okay. The phone can go in either direction now. Initially it was a little short, because I didn't account for seams, and then I guess I added too many stitches.

Ah, well. Live and learn.
In other exciting news I ordered some baby llama yarn this morning, and I can't wait to get my hands on that! I'll let you know when it shows up.

And who knows? Maybe I'll buckle down and make progress on something so I can have a Fairly Complete Object Friday, instead of a finished object friday.

Don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment