Monday, September 27, 2010

I Don't Wanna Work


...I want to play with my yarn all day.

In the interest of getting more than six hours of sleep before I sit in class all day tomorrow, this post will be short.

I finished a new project today! My first pair of crocheted earrings- obviously the actual piece that hangs from your ear wasn't crocheted, that would be kind of yucky. But the flower that's attached is. Check out the picture to the left- that's them.

This is also the motif that I'm going to use for my next commissioned project- a tablecloth! Woot! It's something that I've never done before; I hope it comes out all right.

One last small rant before I sign off for today. Why is it apparently impossible for a pharmacy to fill a prescription as it's written? Something has to go wrong with the generic brand in order for them to give you the stuff that was prescribed for you in the first place. I'm not going to go into the whole story again, but doesn't that seem silly? Or is it just me? Right. It's silly.

Coming up! This week is banned book week! I hope, for the rest of the week to blog about a different banned book each day, and bombard you with reasons why you should read banned books or, well, any books really.

But that will have to wait until tomorrow as I need to sleep now.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment