Thursday, April 18, 2013

Color Affection Take Two

I promise that this will be the last post about the Color Affection for awhile.

But IT'S DONE!


I'm so pleased with the way this turned out. I cut corners a little bit at the end, I'll admit, because I was afraid that I was going to run out of yarn and I don't have the ability to get more at the moment, and mostly because I just wanted the thing done before it got too warm to wear it.

And I am certainly not going to ask the warm weather to hold off for a bit, because that would be insane.

Still, even though it isn't as wide as it could be, it's a perfect size. Anything bigger might be too big for me anyway. I don't want to be dwarfed by my own shawl.

I wore it all day yesterday, and I loved it! It's warm and cozy, but light at the same time.

There will be more versions of this pattern, just not for awhile, because I have a pair of socks on the needles at the moment, and I want to make something with crochet, too. Now I just have to pick a pattern.

Easy, right?


Score: Color Affection: 2. Me: 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment