Friday, February 22, 2013

Sweater for Miss Anona Jane

When I made this sweater, the baby it was intended for was still two months away from being born.

Now, she has arrived! Actually, she's about two weeks old, but I'm just getting around to posting about this sweater.

I'm totally in love with this pattern- the Carle Cardigan. Quick, easy. A-freaking-dorable.






This one wasn't one of my favorites when I originally made it, but her parents loved it, and the more I look at these pictures, the more it's growing on me. 

I think the buttons make it. 





In other news, my grad school applications are done. And sent in. And now all that's left to do is wait. 

Also, write. I really need to do more of that. But I might be doing some copy writing soon for my mostly brother-in-law. In the mean time, I need to start doing some more research on WWI. I'm planning on finishing the first draft of Alekhine's Gun for the April Camp NaNoWriMo. 

Next week, you can expect more socks. Or possibly a baby sweater. 

I'll decide later. 

PS- This baby girl has one of the best names I've heard in a long, long time. Anona Jane. I love it. Well done, parents.




No comments:

Post a Comment