Monday, February 20, 2012

Heel

Today brings you no finished objects. Except a book.

I'm still on my Artemis Fowl kick, and I just finished the 6th one, called Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox. Given the title, I should have figured out the twist, but really, I just wasn't thinking. It's nice to read something easy and fluffy just for the hell of it sometimes, and that's exactly what I'm doing now. I'm on a run of fluff. I think that's okay.

Again, it would be silly to tell you all about book six, so I won't say much except that it was good. Go read it. Series are hard to review.

In other news, I have a completed sock cuff.


Now it's time to start turning the heel.

I'm not sure that I want to do that tonight. I haven't been feeling well all day, and part of me wants to start something easy and mindless and put on Glee.

For now, I think that's what I'm going to do. Maybe I'll start that vest I keep talking about later.

Or write something. Since Mondays are supposed to be for writing, too. And I found an MFA program that I'm interested in. University of Baltimore, which I know nothing about. It's a combination Creative Writing and Publishing MFA, and I think it would be infinitely more useful than a regular Creative Writing program.

Head sufficiently spinning.

Now, Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment