Monday, November 7, 2011

NaNoProper

We've come to the end of the first weekend of National Novel Writing Month (the original month, as opposed to CampNaNo which I did this summer) and now it's, regrettably, Monday morning.

I am behind. On everything, really.

I have not made my word count, but I'm really only a day behind, and I have a light dog schedule today, so there is hope that I might catch up after work.

I have not registered for the GRE. Or begun putting things together for my grad school applications. And really, the reason for this is...I don't know if I should.

WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE?!

That up there, is also why I've been putting it off. When I start thinking about it, I get a little panicky and my head starts to hurt and I want to cry. So I've been doing lots of holiday crocheting instead.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to see pictures until after Christmas.

In addition to writing and crocheting, I managed to cook and freeze all my pumpkins yesterday.






Advice on what I should do with my life? I'll take it.

In the meantime, I'll continue to knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment