Monday, September 19, 2011

On Nothing

I'm having a really hard time getting motivated to do anything.

I wasn't feeling well yesterday, and while I'm not in pain anymore, I still feel slightly off. Add that to the fact that work was a complete and utter joke today, and I'm feeling distracted and noncommittal, and like I'd rather drink vodka/cranberries and putter around with this puzzle I've been working on for the rest of the day, than do things that I should be doing, like working on Rosa's crayon blanket, narrowing down my grad school list, and writing/revising.

I also have fencing lessons later tonight, and I'm not sure that I'm feeling up to that either.  I might go to the Thursday adult class instead.

I won't waste more of your time with my rambling about nothing. I'll just leave you with a fun quote that I think I might tape up somewhere where I'm forced to look at it as I revise.

"The road to hell is paved with adverbs."
-Stephen King

No comments:

Post a Comment